Texas, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Smart Education and Learning market size is estimated to reach 142.4 billion in 2027. Spending in educational technology crossed USD 20 billion in 2019. North American EdTech industry has grown at a higher pace in last few years. Key factor driving the market growth is adoption of eLearning solutions, proliferation of connected devices in the education sector, and requirement of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in overall market.
On the basis of component, software segment is expected to grow with a fastest pace at global level. in 2027, asynchronous learning mode is expected to held largest market share. Major reason behind its global demand is its availability in online and offline mode. Blackboard accounted for largest market share in 2019.
- Market size and forecast by component, learning mode, end user, country, and region
- Detailed analysis on smart education and learning market
- Analysis on total volume sales by companies
- Company Market Share Analysis
- Investment opportunity analysis
- Weighted Average Price Analysis
Request a report sample to gain detailed market insights at https://marketinsightsolutions.com/report/global-smart-education-and-learning-market-size/
Based on Component, Market is Segmented into
- Learning Management System
- Learning Content Management Systems
- Adaptive Learning Platform
- Assessment Systems
- Interactive Displays
- Interactive Projectors
- Training & Certification
- Managed Hosting
- Educational Content
- Audio-Based Content
- Text Content
- Video-based Content
Based on Learning Mode, Market is Segmented into
- Virtual Instructor-led Training
- Simulation-based Learning
- Social Learning
- Blended Learning
- Adaptive Learning
- Collaborative Learning
Based on End User, Market is Segmented into
- Small & Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprises
Based on Region, Market is Segmented into
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Austria, U.K., Turkey, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Central & South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of Central & South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Companies profiled in his report are
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Blackboard, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Desire2Learn Corporation Ltd.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Ellucian Company L.P.
- NIIT Limited
- Saba Software, Inc.
- Smart Technologies, Inc.
Market Insight Solutions uses both primary and secondary research tools and insights to present a comprehensive industry outlook. Industry Experts act as a great contributor to our analysis. In order to attain the best understanding of the product, we interview a panel of leaders from the specific industries for better technical knowledge and determine the driving factors responsible for at local and macroeconomic platform. Additionally, with secondary data, we analyze sales, annual profits, and contracts through the company’s annual reports, sales reports, company websites, in-house databases, journal and statistical publications, and many other resources.
This report sheds light on some significant parameters pertinent to the market
- What is the COVID-19 impact in Smart Education and Learning market ?
- What is the current market status and how did this market evolve?
- What are the current factors driving the market and the barriers restraining the market?
- Are governmental, political and regulatory factors significant to this market and do they affect key growth areas?
- What are the significant players of this market and what do their prospects look like during the forecast period?
- What are the regulations that will influence to boost the supply chain network of the market?
- What are the best investment opportunities for R&D of the product and new service lines?
- What are some of the major developments in the key geographical regions which led to the current status?
- What are the current production and technological challenges to develop the market?
Market insight solutions provide a detailed blueprint of the Smart Education and Learning market with the presentation of market dynamics and with the purpose of forecast. The report showcases an in-depth analysis to cover the market. To ascertain the market potential in the global platform, our analysts have further taken into consideration – competitive landscape and developmental landscape to make their point.
The major goal of our report is to develop a framework to help business executives make effective decisions. Thus, our framework provides an overview of important parameters like customer journeys, geographical regions supporting the market, emerging avenues, and the significant players partaking in the overall lifecycle of the product.
Below is a snapshot of our key strategic plans
Customer Journey with product lifecycle- Companies today want their customers to interact with their brands, and our framework helps in achieving the best engagement possible. Our analysts take a deeper look at your customer’s journey with the products and services to determine their pain points across various touchpoints.
Market Insight Solutions is a leading market research firm which caters to a diverse portfolio of research campaigns. We are one of the fastest growing research organization led by an extensive team of individuals. Our team has individuals with more than 10 years of experience in diverse research domains. Our strategic insights aims at providing credible and practical solutions to meet the specific requirements of our clients. We offer market studies on basis of facts across cross domains.
For any further information:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 125 W Missouri Avenue Midland, Texas, 79701 Email: [email protected]